East Malvern Tennis Club AUSTRALIAN TENNIS AWARDS - "Most Outstanding Tennis Club/Centre" 2016 at the Newcombe Medal.
For all membership and club enquiries please click here for the East Malvern Tennis Club and enrolment forms.
Located in East Malvern the club services many members from the surrounding suburbs of Glen Iris, Ashburton and Chadstone for tennis coaching and membership.
In 2016 East Malvern Tennis Club was the largest community-based club in metropolitan Melbourne with close to 1200 members.
The Club offers Junior, Senior Association and V.T.A. Pennant, Night and Mid-week ladies competition & social comp on Friday morning and Sunday afternoon to all members.
East Malvern Tennis Programs / Facilities
- Ten courts all floodlit with the latest LCD flood lights
- HEAD Pro Shop
- 24 hour Restringing Services
- Holiday Clinic & Hot Shot Grand Slam Tournaments
- Ladies/Adult: Night, Saturday Association and VTA pennant/Junior/Social competitions
- Outdoor swimming pool entertainment area
- Large clubhouse with lounge, tv & bar
East Malvern Tennis Club offers a vast array of competition for all standards from social to competition players.
Monday to Friday [not available week-ends]
Details & Map
10 Moira Street, Malvern East 3145
[Next to Gardiner’s creek duck pond. Opposite east side of Darling Station]
For all membership enquiries please call our office on  9813 8484 or enquire here: